Sunday, January 11, 2009

A New Year A New Hope

I am glad 2008 is gone. And I am happy with 2009 so far. Love is in the cards this year.

I have been administering hypnosis on myself to help me deal with stress and anxiety. It's been pretty amazing. I think I may have found my favorite hypnosis MP3.

It's form Sylvia Brown. It's very very thorough. And although I had an image of Sylvia as a great deceiver; whether or not she actually sees the other-side...I think she really believes that she can. She sounds sincere in everything she says.

Hypnosis is basically just a way to reprogram your subconcious mind. Her hypnosis is by far the best I've heard. Very thorough. Very wise. And ultimately you yourself are in control not her.

It's like meditation kicked up a notch. I recommend it to everyone who wants to better themselves in some way.

Other than my adventures in hypnosis, had a good holiday season. Complete with a romance from a cute norcal boy named Tyler. And then this past weekend, I met another Matt. He seems a bit wild for me but he is incredibly beautiful and I am going to enjoy this little fling or whatever it may turn out to be.

I'm pretty happy to take this blog in a new direction for 2009. The politics...I became a partisan hack haha. I was just so angry. Angry at Bush. Angry at McCain. Angry at conservatives. Angry at Prop 8. I tried to turn this blog into a one man Huffington Post. It really wasn't me. I'm not normally that partisan.

I'm going to restore humor to this blog. Give it a sense of myself. More poetry. More videos. More journal entries. More life observations. And less Olbernesque outrage. Though I must say the man has become a bit of an idol to me. I used to detest opinionated right wing talk show hosts and when I discovered Air America i was horrified to see liberals trying to play the same obnoxious game. But Keith won me over. He's a total DILF first of all. And Rachel Maddow. She's family, she's witty...and she's mean. And as John Stewart pointed out; also respectful of different points of view.

But yeah. Obama won. Bush is almost out of there. Prop 8 will be defeated. I will find more steady income. I will have a good year. I will relearn to enjoy and get the most out of life.

No new years resolution yet. But I think it's going to be just to live this year to the fullest.

No comments: